DIRECTIONS FOR STUDENTS TO ABIDE AT SCHOOL CANTEEN
- Students are strongly encouraged to bring their own home cooked meals or snacks.
- Students will be provided with clear guidelines to go to the canteen and to make use of the school canteen facility.
- Students MUST buy food from the canteen through the windows and have their meals in their respective classes or designated areas.
- Students are expected to follow all guidelines strictly.
- In order to minimize crowding of students, food packets will be distributed among students in various manners while maintaining high hygiene standards.
- Sharing of food among students is strictly forbidden.
- Water dispensers will no longer be available within the school premises. Instead, students can either bring water from home or buy bottled water from the canteen.
- Students MUST replace their face masks after the snack break.
- Students MUST obey all the instructions provided by canteen and school staff during break hours.