UNIFORM & GENERAL APPEARANCE
- School uniforms can be bought from the school at the beginning of the academic year.
- Students should wear the correct MIS uniform at all times in school and on field trips.
- Girls are not allowed to wear make-up and not to have long nails or use nail polish.
- Girls who do not wear hijab must keep their hair off their faces, tied back and tidy.
- No jewelry earrings or anklets are allowed.
- Boys must have a simple hair cut; no fancy styles are allowed. Long hair is not allowed.
- Please label all of your child's personal belongings including: lunch box, bag, shirts, trousers, shoes, jackets, towels, school bag, books, etc.
- All KG1 and KG2 students must bring an extra set of clothes. The set should include shirt or blouse, shorts, underwear and socks. Please send these items in a plastic bag with your child's name on it.
- Black shoes and white socks are required.
- Fingernails must be clean and cut regularly.
- Hair must be tidy.
- Girls with long hair must have it pulled back or plaited.
- Boys must have their hair short and well groomed.
- Sandals & Slippers are not allowed at any time.
- Trainers are only allowed on P.E (Physical Education) days.
On Physical Education (P.E.) Days
- Students must wear P.E. uniform (provided by the school).
- Regular school shoes are not allowed on P.E. days.
- White trainers and white socks.